Friday, July 01, 2005

How To Contact Me:

At the bottom of each post, there is a little button that says "Comments". If you'd like to write a comment on a post (or just say Hello!), click on this and you should be able to do that. These will be posted on this site, so know that anything you write will be seen by others. I will read these posts, and can respond to you. They are sent right to my email account. (I didn't want my email address listed on the web for security reasons.)

Please remember, for safety's sake, do not put your last name or any thing that can really identify you on this site. I know my students, so if you say "Hi Mrs. B, this is Joe-Bob from SMG and I played the bari sax", then I will likely remember you. (Especially Joe Schmoe in the back row.) Other kids from your school will recognize you, but we will be able to keep you safe because you won't have put any idenitfying info on the blog for anyone to locate you.

If there is anything posted on this blog that I do not want on here, I will delete it.

I hope to hear from many of you soon! Enjoy!

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. B, well I finally went to you blog and really enjoyed it. This is from Paula, Michael's mom from SMG. I am contemplating buying Mike a new clarinet for xmas. I am trying to read my notes from you and wondered if you could tell me what you think of the Leblanc 1012, the same as a Rhapsody. I can get a good price on one from the local store with warranty etc.They don't carry any intermediate Buffets,(our new teacher and my niece play those), the other brand I was reading alot about on the website you recommended was the Leblanc noblet 45. I would have to buy it online. It has nickel plated keys, the Rhapsody has silver plated which I think is better. Both have good reviews online. Michael tried the Yamaha 450N and the Noblet 4 in the store and now they have ordered in the Rhapsody and are holding it for me. I can get it for $700,(big xmas sale). I hope it is a step up from the two he tried already. I want something to take him through college if he continues that far. I enjoyed your comments about Paris as we were just there. Have a great year. thanks again, paula

 
At 1:40 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Ronica said...

Hi Paula,
You can get my real email from Beth in the office (I won't post it online), and email me direct if you want. I don't know much about the Leblanc 1012 or Rhapsody, but I know Leblancs and they are generally good instruments. I would suggest contacting Christine Eckel at QP--she will likely have more of a finger on the pulse of this one than I do right now. My hunch is that it's a good buy, so let me know what you find out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home