Thursday, July 28, 2005

I have spent the beginning of this week packing, sorting (for the yard sale), pricing, doing laundry, ironing, calling around for storage places, and reading. (Unfortunately, we finished the new Harry Potter, and I am very sad indeed.) It's tough without a car, when you are used to having one and everything is not within walking distance. Dr. B has the car out in Spring Green every day, where he is working at a glass company for the summer. That will change in France--things are much closer together, so it should be easier to get what you need.

Today we are leaving for a 5 day whirlwind trip back to North Dakota to see family. It's finally nice here--65 degrees right now, and yesterday was beautifully cool and breezy. The weekend looks to be warm but nice weather, with some storms on Saturday. Better go pack! We've got to get on the road! We'll be back Monday, for more packing!

_________________________________________________

6 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, July 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the book next week and am bracing myself for the misery everyone keeps talking about.

 
At 8:59 AM, July 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun at the reunion! I sure wish I could have been there. Stuck at the office today..going to be the longest day ever.

 
At 4:07 PM, July 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan M. SMG trumpet

Mrs. B my dad owns a storage site

Good deal too

hope its not too stressful for u

 
At 7:55 PM, July 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittany, flute
Finished 6th book but I still can't find misspelling! Hope you're o.k. we miss you!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:12 AM, August 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Hope the trip back was good. Just finished watering all the gardens around the house. Takes quite awhile. It's hot and MUGGY out today. Rain tomorrow (yeah, says the grass). Ben was exhausted yesterday. Spent the day curled in a ball snoozing either on the couch or on his bed. Very snuggly also. I got up today and said "Where's Lucy?" and his ears really perked up. More fear than excitement, I expect. What a chicken.
Let me know how it's going. Take care. Love, J.

 
At 12:15 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Ronica said...

Brittany--hint: it's "site" where she meant "sight". Now see if you can find it!

Ryan--is it climate controlled? (We need this for our furniture.) If so, I'll be sure to give your dad a call!

J- trip was good, I sent an email to you. Thanks for everything. We had a great time! (Especially loved chatting at the Moose.) We're going to miss you a lot.

Rock- give me a call! When are you coming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home