Sunday, July 24, 2005

Today was beastly in Madison with heat indexes over 100 degrees. I hope hope hope that things will not be this way in France next summer, as few have A/C (not even stores--it's fairly rare there.) We took Lucy on a walk after 10:30 PM and I felt like I was going to melt with heat index still at 97 degrees. Oy. Not pleasant.


Also finished the latest Harry Potter today. I won't give anything away, but I have to say it was great and I am quite depressed and still mentally "in" the story. Wow. What a great series.

Going back to North Dakota this weekend for a visit, albeit quick, with family. We are looking forward to it--it will be nice so see people once again before we fly off to la belle France!

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, July 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be up in MSN this weekend. So, we'll miss seeing you?!

Haven't read HP6 yet, but can't wait. Too much to occupy my time (I wonder what) and can't put aside the full day I need to read the book from cover to cover. I want to know who dies!

Cry me a river about the heat, Ms. Ronica! What do you think we are doing down here? Wearing parkas? Man, it's hot, thought I was going to pass out in the kitchen yesterday!

Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home