Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dr. B and friend Jeff went to get the truck to move our "big stuff" today. For the next week, we'll be sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags, and our only furniture will be a card table and chairs (but I think I can save the TV for a few days!) We only have the pickup until Friday, and will rent another car to use until we pick up the SUV he rented to drive to Chicago. (I know this is confusing, but bear with me.) This is it--we are really going!

I've been working with Lucy on the crate issue--she likes it fine when it doesn't have a door attached. I'm trying to convince her the door is a good thing by giving her peanut butter covered biscuits when she is in there with the door closed. So far she is a little skeptical about the whole thing.

Well, I better get some breakfast and shower so I can pack some more boxes.

Yay.

_________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home