Saturday, August 13, 2005



Happy Birthday to me!

Not much sleep last night--had to get up with the dog. Usually Mr. B does it. Had a hard time falling asleep--I hate that.

Mr. B awoke me with a lovely "where are the cookies you made last night?"

When I said I ate them, he stalked off, mad.

And made himself breakfast. A mushroom and tomato omlette. None for me.

And tea. No coffee.

Then he wondered why I was pouting.




Now, I have coffee and he's taking me out to breakfast.

I think I'm gonna make him sing "Happy Birthday" at the restaurant.

Heh.

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, August 13, 2005, Blogger Dr. JRSB said...

Wow, what a monkey that guy is.

 
At 9:42 PM, August 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hopefully your day improved from the cookie incident on. :) Your Williston Cuz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home