Sunday, August 21, 2005

We sold our car! I can hardly believe it. First day it was in the paper--got a call at 7:49 AM, and that's the guy that bought it. Got several others as well, and another test drive, but this guy offerred us very close to what we asked, in cash, and it was above blue book value. Yay! And "Sob!" I really loved that car. I will definitely buy another Honda some day.

I guess that means we're really going. We're car-less. Dr. B. will have to rent a car to get to work next week, but we'll make it. Wow, we're really going to France! It's starting to sink in. There's no backing out now!

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Mel said...

Hey there!! I am a friend of Rock's. She said it was ok to comment and that you know I have been checking this out. I just want to wish you good luck in your move to Paris! R. will miss you (I mean you will not be as close then). Can't wait to hear all your adventures!!
Melissa P
P.S. I copyed your weather girl for my own blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home