Saturday, October 15, 2005

First Friends in Paris

It's weird moving to a new city. Especially one where you are very, very different from everyone around you.

And making friends? Not always easy.

So tonight, I am very happy, because I have some new friends.

We went shopping, and out for Chinese. And we're going to a fest of some sort tomorrow. They promised me lots of food.

You can read their blogs, too. Aussie Lass, Flare and Kylie Mac.


When I started this blog, it was to keep friends and family involved in my life, despite being thousands of miles away. I never knew I would make new friends, too.

Yay!!!

Thank you, Al Gore, for inventing the Internet.

_________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ! No French friend yet ?

Tomo Jimyoin

 
At 10:57 AM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Ronica said...

Aussie Lass is married to a Frenchman. So yes, he's french.

That counts.

:)

 
At 7:52 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

I'm so glad to have met you and my husband (who is french!) is looking forward to meeting you and Mr. B. :)

 
At 4:30 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Ronica said...

She likes me! She really likes me! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home