Sunday, October 30, 2005

It was bound to happen

You haven't heard much from me in the past few days. Probably
wondering if I fell into the Seine or something.

Nope, been shopping, hanging out with friends, learning to knit,
exploring.

But today, nope. It's mid-afternoon and I'm still in my jammies.

My elementary school teacher super immunity to germs has failed me--
the new "french germs" have won.

I have been sleeping, eating clementines and toast, and drinking tea
since last night. I feel like somebody punched me all over and made
me run a marathon.

Sigh.

Sick in Paris on a beautiful, sunny Indian Summer afternoon.

Oh, the injustice of it all!

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, October 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOpe you are feeling better now. Sent pics of the latest two grandsons....Michael F. and Matthew B......to Dick so he could send to you.....He said you wanted pics. Both babies are thriving and doing well. We were in Mpls for a mtg and Jenn and her two boys also were there(Jai is in San Fran on bsns) It sure is chaotic with an added two....5 of them now. Needed a rest when we returned. How is Jeff liking his work and send some pics of your apt and the two of you. The pics on your blog bring back many memories of our time in Paris and biking through wine country....Aunti B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home