Monday, October 17, 2005

Template

I am trying to find a new design for my background that is really cool, funky, and shows the REAL ME. (Unlike this lame, cookie cutter version that I got for free from blogger.)

Unfortunately, the real me is kind of behind the times when it comes to computers and web design, and I have absolutely no idea how to do the things I want to do. Lots of ideas, though.

So, the incredible Dr. B has promised to help a little when he gets home from work. Keep your eyes peeled...a new design may be forthcoming.

And I hope it will be as cool as the one I am envisioning. We'll see.

But now, I must stop obsessing and get on with my life. There is yoga to be done, a bed to be made, and a shower to be taken.

Yikes, it's after noon.

I am such a lazy, obsessive-compulsive bum.

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Andie said...

I'm in the same boat as you! Can't stand the templates on blogger but can't figure out anything else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home