Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am the luckiest woman in the world

Yes, I am.

And I know it.

My husband is sweet, kind, loving, caring, handsome, sexy, funny, fun to be with, intelligent, creative, supportive, understanding, moral, sensitive, helpful (including vacuuming!), loves dogs as much as I do, and he cooks a mean chicken panang curry.

Plus, he isn't grossed out by my eating of sunny-side-up eggs, can make them for me flawlessly, and agrees with me that toilet paper should go over the top.

AND he brought me to Paris for a year.

I know.

And I thank God every day for every moment I have with him.

_________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, November 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. B,
I am learning so much from checking in time to time with you! Glad to hear you are both well and enjoying life. Our life in Houston is great, but definitely not a new experience--except that I don't have to face another WI winter! Hi to Mr. B!
Love, Mrs. R

 
At 9:04 AM, November 11, 2005, Blogger MagE said...

Ahhhhh...
well said Mrs. B.
But you certainly can still make fun of him! He most certainly will deserve it (on rare occasions Dr. B, on rare occasions). ;)

 
At 3:56 AM, November 13, 2005, Blogger kylie said...

oh, you forgot that he picks up pizza.
-k

 
At 4:53 PM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Maitri said...

Does he have a twin?

Some of us are really hard-up these days.

Then again, it was established a long time ago that someone like J and I would either kill each other or form anti-matter, which is not entirely a bad thing.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home