Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am the luckiest woman in the world

Yes, I am.

And I know it.

My husband is sweet, kind, loving, caring, handsome, sexy, funny, fun to be with, intelligent, creative, supportive, understanding, moral, sensitive, helpful (including vacuuming!), loves dogs as much as I do, and he cooks a mean chicken panang curry.

Plus, he isn't grossed out by my eating of sunny-side-up eggs, can make them for me flawlessly, and agrees with me that toilet paper should go over the top.

AND he brought me to Paris for a year.

I know.

And I thank God every day for every moment I have with him.

_________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, November 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. B,
I am learning so much from checking in time to time with you! Glad to hear you are both well and enjoying life. Our life in Houston is great, but definitely not a new experience--except that I don't have to face another WI winter! Hi to Mr. B!
Love, Mrs. R

 
At 3:56 AM, November 13, 2005, Blogger KathyMac said...

oh, you forgot that he picks up pizza.
-k

 
At 4:53 PM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he have a twin?

Some of us are really hard-up these days.

Then again, it was established a long time ago that someone like J and I would either kill each other or form anti-matter, which is not entirely a bad thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home