Friday, November 11, 2005

I Wish they had THIS in America



From Nestlés, La Laitière Secret de Mousse au Chocolat (in Chocolat Noir et Chocolat au Lait.)

You buy it in the grocery store in the yogurt section.

Not expensive, tastes good, does not resemble in any way, shape or form the little Jello Pudding Cups you can get in American supermarkets.

I also like their Pots de Crème au Chocolat.

Makes J-E-L-L-O look like Y-U-C-K-O.

Why not, Nestlés?

Maybe if we start an email campaign and bombard them with requests.

Maybe not.

Sigh.

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, November 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great find! I'll become to be home sick if I continue to read your blog!

I wouldn't be surprise if stores like Trader Joe's carry that kind of stuff one day in the US. Maybe you should suggest them..

JM-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home