Saturday, November 05, 2005

Moderator Schmoderator



I have switched to monitoring my comments before they are published. This is not because I don't trust you, but I don't want any weird "unsavory" sites linked to mine--after all, there could still be kids reading this. (Hi Kids!)

So, if you don't see your comment pop up right away, that's because I haven't read it and approved it yet. We are 7 hours ahead of the US here, so I may be asleep. Or I may just be toying with you.

Muuh hu ha ha ha ha haaaahhhhhhh!!!!


************************************************
"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the WORLD!!!"

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie, I'm watching the news on Paris here in the US & I'm worried about you! I leave in 9 days for Portugal.

 
At 9:35 AM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, we worry about you after seeing the news story here about the rioting. What is the real story in Paris? Your Cuz in ND.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home