Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gold bugs

OK, so I opened the new template in Internet Explorer (I'm a Safari girl), and found that for some reason, my fonts turned all wonky.

Imagine, that which should be black comes out a sort of dirty gold color.

Sorry! Still working on it. Don't know why this is happening. If you do, and have a fix, please let me know. Dr. B is desperately trying to help me, but I'm not much good at all of this.

Will check Firefox soon, as well.


PS--I promise we will try. Recently, I wrote to a page to inform them that they were having trouble in Safari, though IE worked. They wrote back with this response.

"Use Internet Explorer."

Argh.

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Vivi said...

Well, I can say that it looks pretty good in Firefox. ;)

 
At 7:10 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger KathyMac said...

still a little wonky in opera - some big red bar thing in the middle. so i just opened safari. (death to IE! :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home