Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reminder

Yesterday, as we were coming back to their house (after I ordered them to leave the computer store NOW because I can't stand watching people playing video games), C. turned to me.

She said, "Are you staying in Paris for one year or two years?"

I stopped. Hmm. She probably wants a babysitter that will let them stay and play "Grand Theft Auto" for hours on those little promo Xboxes that are attached to the wall, rather than the 15 minutes I grudgingly gave them before growing desperate to escape the land of plastic and price tags.

Sigh.

"We don't know. It depends on the position Dr. B gets."

"Oh. I hope you stay for two because I don't want you to leave." She kisses my cheek as she runs off to start her piano practice.

It's the little things. :)

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger KathyMac said...

that's so sweet.

isn't it nice when you realize that they DON'T hate you? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home