Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Well, I don't like carnations that much...

but, I do like the description.

HASH(0x8595e28)
You are a Carnation:

You are friendly, energetic, cheerful, and bubbly.
You love being around people. Outgoing and
talkative, you rarely meet a stranger. Others
feel at ease around you because of your playful
nature.

Symbolism: In Victorian times carnations were given
to show fascination with another. They also
symbolize friendship and whimsicalness.


Which Flower are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


The flower, to me, always made me think of cheap bouquets at the grocery store, tissue-paper flowers made for parade floats and wedding cars, and funerals.

I prefer blue roses (sort of a pinky/lavendar color, really), daisies, lilacs, irises and peonies. But you know, it's a quiz, and you get what you get.

At least the picture is pretty.

Thanks to Bohemian Mama for showing me where to go.

_________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

What a great picture. I'm guessing their Mucha.

 
At 9:19 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

DOH! and now I see the artist sig in the corner...

 
At 10:33 AM, January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to the quiz I'm a 'rose': "creative, sensual, passionate, and bold".... Not so sure about the bold part, but I'll take it as a compliment! :0)

I'm enjoying your posts Mrs. B, and what a Sweetie Mr. B was the other day!
I try to read your blog daily, or when I'm feeling down or lonely. They always cheer me up. Remember you’re not alone as we are always checking in with you here! :0)

Your Cuz, Windy City D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home