Friday, February 10, 2006

Cloud of Words

Bohemian Mama showed me this really cool site where a computer will make a word cloud from the words on your blog. They can print them as T-shirts, too. But I don't know--I still follow the old adage (from the movie, P.C.U.)

What is this? You're going to wear the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy..


But it's kind of cool to see what words I use a lot, and put together like they did. I love that "Lucy" follows "Love". And "better big"--proves that diets are not for me, right?

Here's mine. En rouge, bien sur.



Kind of sums it all up, doesn't it?

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I like " Free French Friend Fun" and "Light Like Little Love Lucy".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home