Thursday, February 02, 2006

Message from the Prairie

I just want to say how proud I am at this moment.

My Grandpa Carl and Grandma Sylvia got a computer. They are both in their 80's and are learning how to type and use a computer so they can send emails to all of us grandkids and read my blog.

It feels just like a hug all the way from North Dakota!

The best Groundhog's Day present I could ever get:

Dear Jeff Ronica Got your mesage We are doing fine here Im trying to leran
to run this thing \ Never typed in my life so im having my troubels glad to see were goue are
enjoying your life in france

Ill have to make this cause Opps shoud be short well i beet\ER
CLOSE FOR NOU
gRANPA CARL




ll

lOTS OF LOW



_________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so great! We got my grandmother a computer and she won't even plug it in.

 
At 5:58 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger KathyMac said...

oh! that's precious!! i remember what a struggle it was to get my own mum to use the computer. :)

 
At 9:50 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing I miss about our families never seeing each other is the chance to visit with your Grandpa Carl and Grandma Sylvia. They are great people! Love to see that they are trying new things what a great way to expand their horizons! Your Cuz in ND

 
At 3:51 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Kat said...

That's so great! Who knows...they might just set up a blog, once they're used to the computer :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home