Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lemme see!

The Bold Soul is much more on-the-ball, as it were, than I am, and recently pointed me to a pretty cool website where you can see the view from live webcams in Paris.

Next time I pass the one on the Mairie du XIII-ième in the Place d'Italie, I promise I'll wave.


**Someone recently pointed out that this link is no longer working. I'm going to leave it for a bit, and check back. Hopefully it will sort itself out. :)

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, March 29, 2006, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Oh, that is fun! Place d'Italie is such a great intersection! I love our 'hood'. too bad they didn't have place de l'etoile, to show the difference btwn the two roundabouts.

 
At 6:31 PM, June 17, 2006, Blogger Starman said...

Désolé, votre lien d'"site Web" ne fonctionne pas. Ce n'est pas vous, il est orange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home