Friday, April 21, 2006

I Bit the Bullet


They got me. You know it had to happen, with the genes I've got.

I am now a Pro member of Flickr. Which means you can see all the photos I put up, not just the last 200 or so.

In other words, more than one day's worth of pictures will appear. (Heh.)

I may be loading some oldies in the near future, so expect some you've seen before, and some you haven't. And of course, some new ones. In fact, the sun is shining right now (a rare thing this month, right Dad?) so I may have to head out with my camera.

But I guess I should change out of my jammies first.

_________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Yippie!

 
At 5:14 PM, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, we all want to know...Is Pam much younger than your Dad?

 
At 6:42 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Ronica said...

11 years, I think. Doesn't matter to me--she makes him happy. He was not doing well after my Mom died. Pam keeps him laughing, doing stuff, got him to quit smoking and exercise regularly, and he smiles a lot more now. It's all good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home