Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I would just like to thank...

YOU in the United States, France, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Malaysia, Belgium, Switzerland, Guam, Hong Kong, Italy, the Republic of Korea, Mexico, Spain, Ireland, Lebanon, New Zealand, Sweden and "country not detected" (that one really makes me wonder...is it you, Santa Claus?)

Wow! Thanks for showing up! 21 countries. Unbelievable. Go, you internet-surfers, you! Way to rock the mousepad!

PS: the advanced version of the counter only stays for so long, or I've gotta pay up. Enjoy it while it lasts.

_________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Paolo said...

Je vous en prie

 
At 9:05 AM, April 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

use extreme tracker, it tracks everything and its FREE :) http://extremetracking.com (not trying to spam your comments, but i thought you might like it, i've been using it for forever)

 
At 12:50 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Tracy said...

Hello Mrs. B. For the umpteenth time- i love your blog! I never imagined anyone could write so interestingly about daily life. And I think I am the person from THE COUNTRY NOT DETECTED. My country being Bangladesh, it's in ASIA, faaaar from North Pole!! Sorry to disappoint you ! but thought u might Like to know!
Thank You for having such a wonderful blog.

 
At 10:38 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

Oh I see you are addicted to the sitemeter like me!! I always wonder who the country undedected is too...I thought..ooooh where could that be??? then I thought..oh, its just bush and his peeping..i must have typed the word bomb or something..
kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home