Thursday, April 20, 2006

Internet Explorer

















I just looked again at this site on IE, and I just want to say that this is a site best viewed with Firefox or Safari. Firefox is free and downloadable--you can always try it and if you don't like it, throw it away.

I put a lot of time into making this site look the way I want, and I'm sad that some of you can't see what I am trying to portray. I really tried to make it work on Microsoft, but it's just not doable by me, without spending megabucks (Mégaeuros?) on hiring a professional (and unfortunately, the euros I have are not so mega.) I'm no expert, obviously, when it comes to web design, but the work I've done is something I'd like you to see. Worth a shot, right?

Thanks for coming (over 20,000 visits by now!) and I hope you come back soon!

_________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Kat said...

I love that Flat Stanley was able to travel with you guys! How cool!

 
At 9:22 AM, April 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very strange that your banner doesn't seem to want to show up in I.E. (I use Firefox as my primary browser but keep IE around because I design websites and need to test every design I create with both browsers). How did you create your banner? If you want to contact me off-line about it maybe there's something quick that would fix it. I'd be happy to at least take a look at it for you. Email me at lisa (at) lisataylorhuff (dot) com.

 
At 10:14 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger FrauBucher said...

I don't recall how I found you but I find you and your blog most refeshing and interesting. I especially enjoy your humor! I never thought I'd enjoy Paris, but your perspective has changed my mind. PS- I've read every single post and am now interested in Dr B's blog as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home