Friday, May 05, 2006

Dear Naomi,

Dear Naomi Watts,

I am very flattered that people think you and I look alike. I think you are very pretty, and enjoyed your performance in "Le Divorce" very much. However, I have one request.

Would you please stop dressing like such an idiot? Really, leggings + shorts + a horizontal-striped poncho? Eighth grade is over, Naomi. I mean, come on. You must have made a few bucks by now. Hire a better stylist.

I'm available. Call me. We'll do lunch. I'll take you to H&M and Zara. Really, you'll love it.

Sincerely,

Ronica
AKA-Mrs. B in Paris




Thanks to the lovely ladies at Go Fug Yourself for the inspiration and the daily dose of self-esteem via the horrible clothing choices of celebrities.

_________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think I could actually handle the leggings if she wasn't also wearing the shorts and thrift-shop poncho (hideous!) From the knees down the leggings and black flats are oh-so Audrey Hepburn circa "Sabrina", and that look made Audrey a fashion icon. Naomi definitely needs to hire a stylist (or a BETTER stylist - I'd hate to think she paid someone who told her to dress this way).

 
At 9:43 AM, May 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

put charset=UTF-8 in your meta tag of your html script and your accents should work. blogger defaults to something else...

 
At 4:11 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Ronica said...

I'm sorry--I can't find my meta tag! I don't know what that is. Help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home