Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Coke?


I discovered this at the supermarket last night.

Not bad. Doesn't taste bloody at all. (Sango refers to the blood orange flavoring that has been added.) I think it's only available in Europe right now, though I doubt it will be released in America. (Somehow, I don't see a fruit with the word "blood" in the name becoming popular any time soon.)

Too bad, though--it's pretty good stuff. I like it much better than the Diet Coke with Lemon. (I am pretty sure they got their lemon flavoring from Pledge.)

_________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, June 06, 2006, Blogger Vivi said...

I haven't tried that one yet. I am embarrassed to admit that I liked the coffee one though!

 
At 9:01 AM, June 06, 2006, Blogger KathyMac said...

have you tried the coca-cola blak?
:: smirks ::

 
At 11:58 AM, June 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

There was a coke with lime that tasted horrible. Like coke with flat 7-up added.

BTW
Thanks for all the visiting Paris posts. My friend who is leaving on the 23rd was so excited I printed them for her.

 
At 7:09 AM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love blood oranges/blood orange juice and drink it as often as possible when in Europe. I wish it was more available in the US.

 
At 1:02 PM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did see the coffee flavored one and as much as I love good strong coffee....just can't wrap my brain around why anyone would want COFFEE flavored COKE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home