Sunday, August 20, 2006

And just so you know... Updated!

I now have the problem fixed. For some strange reason, Firefox decided to start plugging in the wrong username, though I changed nothing. I finally figured it out, and am back to my non-thinking computerizing, just the way I like it.

By the way, mes potes have started a podcast in which they babble about expat life, leak misinformation about international breweries, giggle at each other's accents, drool over hot "boyfriends", and go on and on and on about Neopets and muffins. AND, they talk about me. What more could you ask for?

(Private to Katia: price of the links is one recipe for said raspberry white chocolate muffins. I miss them already!)

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Katia said...

Babble is the right word. Get practicing on the babble, cos you know you're gonna be a guest host from afar, my girl.

And you are hilarious. I am MORE than happy to supply you with the muffin recipe. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home