Sunday, August 20, 2006

Stupid Blogger!!!

Blogger is being dumb. I can't log in. I am sending this message as an email blog, hoping it works, to let you know that I am still here, packing and shipping and selling stuff and celebrating and being sad about leaving.

My awesome friends threw a going-away bash for us last night, and I am dying to tell you all about it, but for now, you'll just have to check out the pictures that she and she took, and wait for stories to come. There was much eating, oohing and ahhing and general crazy Parisian debauchery involved (and a garter belt or two.)

Only in Paris!

So for now, hold the phone (or the modem, as the case may be) and soon I'll have more updates, photos, and stories as we transition from the land of fromage to the land of cheez, from un bon vin blanc to bee-yah, from Paris to Madison.

À tout à l'heure!

P.S. I can't OK your comments either, so it's not that they're bad or that I don't want to, I just can't. Ça m'énerve!!!

P.P.S. What happens if you get rice in your ear?

_________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, August 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mean to freak you out, but a grain of rice is what made Juliette Low deaf!

http://www.girlscouts.org/who_we_are/history/low_biography

(Oh, the things I remember from Girl Scouts)

 
At 4:11 AM, August 21, 2006, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

I was thinking about the rice in the ear thing too after Saturday night. That can't be good. :)

 
At 4:32 AM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Katia said...

Gotta LOVE that debauchery.

Sylvain found a piece of rice stuck to his leather jacket yesterday. Of course, he promptly picked it off and threw it at me. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home