Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bigger Pothole

I called this morning, to find out what was going on with our internet at home. I was hoping they could solve the problem for me, and I would be back to what I was used to in Paris in no time.

Unfortunately, the service rep said, "sorry, it's just bad where you are I guess. And Macs have weaker antennae anyway. We'll cancel it for you, as of now, and refund all your money."

Well, at least we got the money back.

So until next Saturday, I will be a regular at EVP café, and will not be prompt with comment publishing, responding, or cute stories. I start teaching tomorrow at 7:30 AM as well, so I will be busy!

Stay tuned...

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Vivi said...

Oh poop. I guess the cable option is expensive and not worth it if you don't watch a lot of tv.

Well, you can always write your stories when they come to you and upload several at once when you can get a good connection!

Good luck with school, Steph's first week has been a nightmare so far!

 
At 6:56 AM, September 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell! Sounds WORSE than France!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home