Saturday, September 02, 2006

New Name

I am trying desperately to come up with a terrifically clever, interesting, descriptive name to change my blog to (I'll leave this one, but a new one for the new country), and well, I'm stuck. I've had a few bursts of inspiration, but generally those domains are already taken (OK, at least the free versions are taken) by others who haven't posted in 3 years. (How annoying is that?!?) Being a not-so-tech-savvy person, I don't have any idea how to bogart their sites, so here I sit, still MrsBinParis but not in Paris.

What's a girl to do?

If you have any ideas for a super-fantastic blog address, please let me know. I'll be mulling this one over for a while, until the right one appears.

Until then, Mrs. B is in Madison. We just got internet at home, but it is Labor Day Weekend, so don't expect prolific things. My Inlaws are here, too, so we're busy being Mr's and Mrs's Fixits, unpacking crystal, hanging various hangable things, still wondering where the toaster oven is, polishing silver that's been tarnishing for a whole year and drinking wine on the porch while not being eaten by mosquitos. (This is Official Proof: Miracles do happen.)

So from my house to yours, have a lovely Labor Day, eat a burger and drink a cold one for me! And please, whatever you do, don't labor!

_________________________________________________

6 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, September 03, 2006, Blogger L'Amerloque said...

Hi Mrs B !

Amerloque is pleased indeed to see that everyone is OK and unpacking. (grin)

Um ... "Mrs B in Madison" might be appropriate, especially if Mr and Mrs B are moving somewhere else next year. (grin) Sort of lends continuity.

Amitiés de Paris !

Best,
L'Amerloque

 
At 6:42 AM, September 03, 2006, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Are you wanting to stay on blogger? Have you tried your new name out on typepad to see if it's taken?

Happy Labor Day, you two! I wish I could eat a burger right now. :)

 
At 4:11 PM, September 03, 2006, Blogger bani said...

I'm with Mrs B in Madison too. It ties in with your previous name, and I like it. :-D

 
At 10:33 PM, September 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. B- C'est moi- Hannah from Le Havre- friend of Kat in Knots. Only back in VA. Thought about you and I didn't know you were back in the USA. I know you miss PAris. Take care and good luck.

 
At 9:28 AM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Carrie said...

How about Mrs. B home from Paris?

 
At 7:36 PM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amerloque has a great point... if you think you might be mobile again next year, why not just be MrsBin_____ (fill in the blank). Before you know it you will have a whole series of cool stuff and can turn it into a book or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home