Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I wasn't faking it...

The physical therapist thinks I may have torn my rotater cuff in my shoulder. She was much more concerned about it than about my knee, which I kind of can't do much of anything about at this point. I must say that I liked her a lot--her bedside manner made up for the surgeon's. (Yes, I know he's good. He is still kind of a jerk, though.)

So, here I sit, again.

Sigh.

But, I have grades to work on, and Grandmas to call, so I better hop to it. (Ha)

_________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, October 25, 2006, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

What?! You're falling apart! Noooo! You need French cheese and wine to make it all better. Awww, hon, i hope things get better. Keep us posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home