Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bloglines Readers

If you are reading this through bloglines, and have gotten re-updates of like a billion posts, I am really sorry. I think bloglines is on the fritz--I haven't seen it yet in mine, but I assume it is only a matter of time. Nearly every blog I read has recently republished about the last 6 months worth of posts, and it's really annoying. I know my dear blogger friends are not going in and changing one little letter in each post and reposting, so I must blame bloglines.

It's quite a letdown, really, to see 90 new "Les Blogs Français" posts and actually find only 2 new ones and 88 republished old posts.

End of rant. Happy weekend!

_________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, November 19, 2006, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Now that you've said something Bloglines is going to republish your entire blog! :)

 
At 5:57 AM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Clare said...

I've had the same problem. Apparently its to do with the blog going over to beta blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home