Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am tired of doing laundry and tarting out my old blog for another chance.

So I'd really like to win another 12 BumGenius 3.0's. I love these diapers, and I'm not a squeamish girlie-girl who can't handle seeing poop twice (yes, that's totally a dig on my stepsisterinlaw.) I feel better about the lack of diapers in the landfill, I love that my daughter never has diaper rash, and quite frankly she looks absolutely adorable in them. But really, I'd rather do a bigger load every 2 days than a small one every day. Pick me! Pick me!

Labels:

_________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, October 30, 2008, Blogger hayleyrw said...

Hi! I saw you had commented on the 365crockpot blog about making dulce de leche in mason jars. (http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/03/dulce-de-leche-crockpot-recipe.html)

Did you ever try this? I also thought it would be a good idea -- I make everything from scratch so I would make the sweetened condensed milk from scratch first and then boil in the mason jars.

Before attempting this experiment, I just wanted to know if you had already done this.

Thanks for any insight!!

 
At 3:20 PM, October 30, 2008, Blogger Ronica said...

Nope! Let me know if you try it. :)

 
At 11:02 AM, January 06, 2009, Blogger skiingweaver said...

I loved cloth diapers for my little girl (now 4), too. :) Little Man (two on Thursday) didn't last as long in them... His thighs were too chubby (not-so-little Little Man that is). Hope you win some more!!

 
At 9:14 PM, January 30, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on winning the contest! Cloth diapers are the way to go!

 
At 6:59 AM, July 30, 2010, Anonymous melekler korusun final said...

thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home